Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lord of the Rings Reflection

From what I saw of the cometary of Lord of the Rings I found a few things interesting. One of the things I thought were interesting was that they had to make a lot of double sets so that the hobbits would look smaller than all the other characters; like the bar and Bilbo's home. They also do a lot of long shots to show how big of a place Middle Earth is. These shots give people watching the movie an better understanding of how long of a journey this really is. I remember seeing parts of this movie from a few years back so while I was watching the commentary I would get lost in the scene behind what they were talking about making me want to just watch the movie. I think that if we ever saw a commentary again we should watch the movie first and then watch the commentary.

0 comments: