Monday, August 24, 2009

The Lovely Bones


Kaaaaay, so I'm reading this book called The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. The main character's name is Susie Salmon who was murdered by a creeper named Mr. Harvey. I can't get too into detail or I'd ruin the book for y'all, but the book tells that in the very first sentence. Susie struggles with anger from being murdered, and wanting to be with her family. Susie is the narrator of the story but sees everyone else's perspectives as well. This is a great book and super hard to put down.

5 comments:

Shelby Leonhard said...

I think this is an AWESOME book!!!! I read it my freshman year. I thought it start off really creepy too!!!

Shane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shane said...

The Lovely Bones is an amazing story. I read half the book on the first day. You can almost feel the emotions of the family.

green said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
green said...

The book really sounds good and its really attractive just from what you said. It would really be creepy if that really happened in real life.